Required Forms

Student Application Click here to begin the application process.

Home Language Survey, required only for children enrolling in a California public school for the first time

Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate, Passport, or Baptismal Certificate

Immunization Status Form

Tdap Immunization Status Form, required for entry to grade 7 or above

Report of Health Exam for School Entry or Waiver, for entering TK, K, and 1st graders

Oral Health Assessment or Waiver of Oral Health Assessment Requirement Request Form, for entering TK, K, and 1st graders who have not been previously enrolled in public school

Special Education Questionnaire, for all students

Copy of current IEP, Assessment Reports or Records Request Authorization form, if applicable, for special ed students

Copy of disciplinary reports, if applicable

Proof of Legal Guardianship, if applicable

Verification of Residency, such as a copy of one of the following: utility bill, cable or telephone bill, dated within the past month; homeowner’s or property deed; residential rental/lease agreement; welfare documents from the Department of Social Services; or Social Security documents.

Copy of most recent transcript, for grades 9-12 only

High school students from non-accredited schools/independent homeschool situations – Please refer to GVCS’s Policy and Procedure for Recognition of High School Credits Awarded by a Non-Accredited High School.

Contact Us

Contact Us

3585 Maple Street, Suite 101, Ventura, California 93003